Monday, May 14, 2007

The first verse is always the hardest

I'm working on this song ,"Drunk on a roof with no pants on", which is very close to my heart because it is loosely based on this time when I was drunk on a roof with no pants on.

So here's the first verse unedited.



//this part is sung sweet and slow//
It was all so very perfect,
Perfect for her grace,my love;
The classy,stern and oh!so gracious,
The delectable Miss Smirnoff.

//this part is like some pirate shouting it out from the top of a mast//
Yet she may run dry
And not satisfy
All my needs and make it so tough
I would then have to cheat
To make life compelete
With a cheap harlot called Romanov.



9 comments:

Freespirit said...

Awesome! My lil bro becoming quite 'da man', eh? Your Wordsworth-ian side apart, stop scandalising me so!!

Sataract said...

ohh chill out big sista...the story isnt true obviously!!!!
we'll just approximate that to be true by the way...

Hamster Babe said...

nice :) i like.. :P

abhas1 said...

No absolut?

The Mocking Spirit said...

hardest, yet you have mastered it. Mastered ? :P

khadli said...

ha ha ha...

Anonymous said...

I want my lady back...........take away my bitch.....

Suryadeep said...

great song man! when's the video coming up?!

Sataract said...

@ all

thank you.



Thank you.